How to whitelist an email address: Instructions for users
[Note: The following instructions should be given to customers so they can add the email address of your company / domain name to its list of trusted senders (whitelist c.).]
To ensure that our e-mail arrives in your inbox (ie not deleted or moved to the junk folder), add the e-mail list of approved senders follow the instructions below:
To create a filter that sends an email directly to your inbox:
1. Login to Yahoo Mail.
2. Click "Mail Options" (on the right side of the screen).
3. Click "Filters" (on the left side of the screen).
4. Click the "Add" button.
5. Enter a name for this filter: ". Newsletter Name"
6. Under the heading "if all the rules ..." Go to the top row, labeled "header." Along with this, you will see a popup menu. Be sure to select "contains", just type in our e-mail in the box.
7. At the bottom where it says "Move the message to" choose "Inbox" from the dropdown menu.
8 Click "Add Filter" button at the bottom to add this filter.
Hotmail / MSN
* To add our email address to your "safe list":
1. Log in to your Hotmail or MSN Mail.
2. Click "Settings".
3. Click "Spam Protection".
4. Click on "Safe List".
5. The field, if any, domain.
6. Click the "Add" button.
7. To see the address you entered in the contact list box, click "OK."
* You can add our e-mail in "contact":
1. Access your MSN Hotmail.
2. Click the "Contacts" folder.
3. The new screen that opens, click "New" (upper left).
4. Assign Quickname box in the left hand.
5. Give us your email address in the "Online Addresses" area.
To add our email address to your address book list or custom of the sender:
1. Click "Spam Controls" link (lower right area of the mailbox).
2. When the "Mail & Spam Controls" dialog box appears, click the "Custom Senders List."
3. Choose "allow email" option
4. Add the domain / email address to receive mail.
5. Click "Add", then "Save."
* AOL 7 and 8:
1. Go to the Mail Control section.
2. Select the screen name used to receive e-mail.
3. Click "Customize e-mail commands that screen name."
4a. For AOL version 7.0: In the section "exclusion and inclusion parameters", include the following areas: * @ mysite.com
4b. For AOL version 8.0: Select "Allow email from all AOL members, email addresses and domains."
5. Click "Next" until the "Save" button appears at the bottom.
6. Click "Save."
Make sure you can see emails as they should have seen (including images), add our address to your address book and safe sender list.
To add our e-mail to your address book:
1. Right click on the email subject line.
2. Choose "Add Sender to Address Book."
To add our domain to your list of contacts:
1. Right click on an image to not display HTML in an email.
2. Choose "Add a domain to the Safe Senders List" option.